Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Mercato on a Saturday night

Whenever my good friend Boeng visits us here in Manila, we make it a point to eat out. Last Saturday, I decided to drag them to Mercato. I was kind of surprised to know that it was their first time there. They even tried doing some research about it. Aren't they the cutest? It's really good to know that we all share the same interest for food. 

L-R: Phil, Boeng, Louie, Anne and Monina

Anne, Moi and Me
Tacling's Taco's- never leave Mercato without trying this

Chicago's Pizza


Louie with his Krispy Kreme burger and beer ice cream

Phil and Louie

 Anne is all giddy with her potatoes!

I loved their Green Tea mochi balls. But I guess the Chocolate tastes better!


Macaroons!!!

HEAVENLY CHICKEN. 
Heavenly! I mean it!

MedChef's Red Velvet. 
I can say that Sonja's Red velvet's way better!
BEER ICE CREAM. I never really liked beer, but this is a must-try! 

 I'm really glad they enjoyed Mercato as much as I did. You can never go wrong with good food and good company. And this is why I love my highschool friends! Sequel please :)


No comments:

Post a Comment