Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Brunch to girls night out

April 14, 2012

My best friend Leanne, Ate Kimi and I had long planned to meet up in Manila for brunch. When Leanne stayed in Manila for her 2 week insternship we took advantage of her free time. Finally, our plan to have brunch had pushed through! Undecided on where to eat we did some research and came up with... *drum roll* DOME cafe in Salcedo, Makati thinking we can walk around after we eat. 

I always pass by that cafe whenever I go to Glorietta from Taft. I'd have to say that the place really looks inviting to me. I like vintage interiors by the way. And Dome cafe fits my taste just right. They serve pastas, gourmet sandwhiches, salads, cakes etc.They also have a set of magazines to keep you company as you wait for your orders.  

My Order: Tomato-Basil Pasta with Grilled Chicken
Two thumbs up for this!




Beef Stroganoff 

We also ordered the Great Turkey BLT and Mango fandango shake as our drinks. The Great Turkey BLT was ze bomb. It tasted really good. Next time, I will come back to try their cakes. 

 


We headed to Greenbelt for coffee and some girl talk. Oh wait, I didn't just say some. Some would be an understatement. Let me just say we spent the whole afternoon talking about every dilemma all girls go through. The good thing about it is that we weren't dramatic and all but we took it as positive as we could.
To tell you honestly, I was a bit groggy the whole afternoon because I only had two hours of sleep the night before. I hold my insomnia responsible for it! Henk

After hours of sitting in Figaro, we headed to Sonja's cupcakes at the Fort where we decided to wait for our other friends.

 

The best Red Velvet in the Philippines from Sonja's Cupcakes. And yes, I am craving for it right now. Yumm! Yumm!

No comments:

Post a Comment