Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Cousins getaway!

May 21, 2012

I think this post should come with a warning that says, "BEWARE OF OVERFLOWING GLUTTON AND FATNESS". Hahaha! Last month just before the month of May ended, our cousin's boyfriend took us to one of the best beaches in Pangasinan. It was a three hour drive from our house.On the way, you'd have to pass by mountains and rough roads to get to this paradise. Despite that, everywhere you look exudes a calm and serene scenery. One you'd love to meditate in. Going back, we we're on the verge of giving up the wait when suddenly the white-sand beach appeared before us. At first we were reluctant to go down but after a few minutes we didnt want to get back to the car.... ever.



Hello Burgos beach!! It may look a bit messy judging by this photo but I swear it isn't.




Seafood heaven c/o Carl Carvajal! Thanks Kuya!!!


Our tummy rejoiced with yumminess!

Beach and drinks make a good combination. Really. :)



Hello to my fourth year cousin Sed!

We had to leave early because I had to catch my 7am flight to Naga the next day! And since I'm riding the bus, I really had to be mindful of how I manage my time unless I want to be late for my flight. Mind you, it takes 5-7 hours to get to Manila from Pangasinan. We left Burgos beach at around 4.30pm and arrived at the station at 5.10. And because we were 10 minutes late for the 5pm bus, we tried run after it. Luckily, we were able to catch it around 2 km away from the bus station! Hahaha, the events that occurred that day still makes me laugh. It was quite an adventure. 

I'm looking forward to more awesome filled summer like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment