Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Photos from my week 1

It's the post-stress entry! I had one week of ultimate stress. It was our finals week and it's a make or break opportunity. It's the last chance we'll ever get to either raise or lower our grade. I've been visiting St. Jude everyday right after the exams despite the rainy or sultry weather. If I pass all of my exams, it would have been because of Him. It's not yet the end of our agony, we still have to wait until Monday for the results. Crossing my fingers that I won't fail in any of my subjects. Pray for me, please? Oh pretty pretty please? :)

*Warning: Another dose of poor quality photos

Lunch at 1236 in Dapitan right after our last exam
They serve the best fish dishes.
The right place to be on a no-pork/beef Friday.
My Order: Mandarin Fish


Dutches

Thai Fish






My brother and his girlfriend. Taken last Sunday. :)
One of the solid couples I know. :)


Cha's Red Velvet treat from Spoonful(?)
I'm not really sure but she said she bought it from a night market near their place :)
Tasted so good! I hope to find where their store is hihihi


Bought this at St. Jude last Thursday. The Priest just asked everyone to come near him to have their things blessed when we arrived. I couldn't find the rosary I brought so I just bought from the store there. 
Since I'm an October baby, I get to have the pink one. :)



I made my own breakfast!!! Wooot!
I'm proud because I haven't done this in so long because of my busy schedule. :)


The aftermath. Piles and piles of handouts

Taken two weeks ago. My everyday school look :)

I hope you had a great LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL. Don't forget to thank the Lord for guiding you through out the year. :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment