Pages

Thursday, March 01, 2012

Remembering 2011: Pharade (Pharmacy Parade)

It is our annual tradition as Pharmacy students to celebrate our Faculty week. And we usually start the week with a parade of all the blocks in our faculty. This year's theme for the PHARade (Pharmacy Parade) was movies. Our block decided to dress up as the characters of Sucker Punch. I don't know anything about the movie because unfortunately I have not seen it yet and I have no plans on watching it since everyone says its a boring movie.

I didn't believe that the main characters were really serious about it until I've heard them talking about spending so much cash on their costumes. By the way, they had their costumes made for the event. Talk about career. Haha. But I believe it was worth it. They looked really great and the characters of the movie suited them well.  My girl friends and I went as burlesque ladies while Bj decided to dress up as a soldier. I love how uniform our costumes were and how it brought out our skin color. :)

So here's a set of photos to show you how we looked during the parade. :)

The main characters of Sucker Punch

What is sexy? 

Jaja and Bj! Oh, we did Bj's hair. He grew it longer than the required hairstyle for boys so we could tease it to give him that lady gaga inspired soldier look.





My favorite photo of Bj and me :) A lot of people thought he was my boyfriend when I used this photo as my default picture in Facebook. Hahaha! 


With my girls :)


Burlesque ladies!!!!





 Kristine who was dressed up as the doctor in this photo asked me for advice on how to amplify the doctor outfit. Here's what she came up with: 



One of my co-officers dressed up as Zeus. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw him. But he looked good though. Bagay na bagay sakanya. And the horseback ride set up is just another one of his winner stunts. :)


Don't you just love dressing up for events like this?

(All of the photos were grabbed from Jaja Apostol's album)

xoxo

1 comment: