Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

For the love of food

Random food photos taken on random dates.

Zark's Burgers on a Saturdate w/ my brother :)
This is Zark's Ultimate
I ordered this because the ad was so enticing

Jack Hammer for my brother

Fish fillet from Eva's grill for breakfast on a Friday morning!
Abstinence it is :))

Found my new love:
Heavenly Chocolate's El Quattro
If you're a fan of Dark Chocolate, you should try this

Honey dew and melon milk tea at Bubble Tea!
Our new hangout place! I love the flavor of their teas, perfect for summer :)

Classic Ilocos empanada at Casa Naimas
The taste reminded me of food in our province. Homesick!

And of course, photos were taken by my favorite app in the world Instagram.
I still haven't purchased new batts for my baby but I promise I will by the end of the week.

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I love that El Quattro!:) Natry mo na Kat yung crepe cake nila? Sobrang heaven din!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely going back! We just happened to pass by on our way to Chocolate Kiss when we realized hindi kayang lakarin from Tomas we decided to eat there na lang. I was going to try that but they said El Quattro's the best seller so that was what I tried Haha!

      Delete
  2. those are look so delicious.
    Interesting blog, I really enjoyed browsing it :)

    XX JUNO ♥
    Visit Ohit'sJuno▲
    THANK YOU :))

    ReplyDelete