Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Pre-stress celebration

It's the time of the year again where everyone's hopeful about their future. When I wrote everyone I did not only mean the candidates for graduation who will be marching this April but also the undergrads who are anticipating fair grades from their difficult subjects- like me. We still have one more week of stress to overcome. This is our last push for the school year. It's a make or break opportunity. We didn't have Saturday classes this week to allow us to fully prepare for our finals. Hmm, I'm guessing it's going to be a dreadful one. But I'm just happy my weekend started on a Friday. :)

And..... last friday one of my friends cancelled their date to have dinner with me. She knew how down I was which is why she was more willing to give up her other appointment to go on a food trip with me. She took me to Banawe. At first she wouldn't tell me where she's taking me but after some time she finally gave in. She took me to Chicken Charlie which was very much like BonChon. Haha





This is what I had. I wasn't really hungry and it was a Friday :| :| :|


We decided to walk around for dessert. We found this dainty korean inspired coffee shop less than a block away from Chicken Charlie. 

Caffe Dolce
We were greeted by beautiful paintings as we walk our way up there. 

  
We ordered this, their bestseller,  Chocolate Lava cake.



With Vanilla Ice cream!!! Yey! The inside was filled with molten chocolate. 
Yummy! Perfect for two people who loves sweets. :)


I want to come back to try the other restaurants. I saw a few while on our way back to UST. 
Plus, it's nearer compared to Tomas Morato. :)

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. i'm such a sucker for dessert and i'm drooling to try this out.

    ReplyDelete