Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Remembering 2011: Organization's Night

I know I said I'll write about what I didn't blog about last year.... so here is my first entry! I'm really sorry it took me a very long time to gather up all the information, including the photos, to make an entry about this. I've been pre-occuppied with school. It's true what they say, third year is hell year. I can feel that now. 

Going back... I made a compilation of some of the photos of our Organization's night last year, December. I couldn't remember the exact date but I believe it was the Thursday of our Pharmacy Week. It was a fun night that started with a dinner buffet. I don't know who catered the event but the food was good. I ate a lot that night actually. We all did. Haha! A mini bar was opened after the program. I'm not sure if the drinks really had liquor in it. Because it tasted like it didn't have any. :)

Looking at the photos you can tell how game these people are with their silly poses. But who wouldn't love people who are so game, right?


Nobody does the "dougie" better than these two: Jessa and Bilog! Hands down to both of you hahaha
And oh, there's one photo below where Bilog and I tried the "suck it". It was a jelly inside the mini plastic sauce-cup and you have to literally suck it out so you can eat it. I tried really hard, but I failed anyway. Hahaha


Here's what I wore to the event. The invitation said smart casual and this is what I came up with :)


I'll write about the "Pharade" (Pharmacy Parade) on my next post. :)

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. lovely

    http://shenjarlega.blogspot.com/2012/02/floral-neon-cut-out.html

    ReplyDelete