Pages

Thursday, February 02, 2012

Back from the big break!

Its 5 o'clock in the morning....... and so goes the song.

Hi everyone! I know it has been a long time since I last posted in my blog. I have been busy with my priorities- school (mostly) and some other personal stuff which I will be talking about maybe some time in the future. :)  Today is actually the last day of our examination week. And I have been up since 2am, please don't ask me why because I don't even know the reason myself. Since insomnia has taken its toll on me, I decided to visit my blog and bring it back to life. 

They say the 2nd semester of this school year (I am currently on my third year of being a pharmacy student) is the hardest of them all. Imagine my life- all 4 major subjects: Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, Manufacturing and Quality Control merged into one semester. The complicated problems of titration, meeting deadlines of our packaging materials, scientific names and family of unusual plants and who would ever forget the pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics of a variety of drugs (which I'm starting to love). Yes, we also have classes on Saturday. I barely get some rest on weekdays especially between Mondays-Thursdays. And on weekends, I'm usually out pigging out somewhere. 

So there goes my boring life. I think I should get some sleep considering I have an exam at 1pm today. Yes, today! I will try to write about the events I failed to blog about last year when I get back from our family dinner tonight in Tomas. I will write about that too, of course! :)




Until next time!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment