Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Sweet treats part 2

The food trip didn't stop last Saturday. It went on until Sunday. 

P had long promised to take me to Sophie's mom. And just yesterday, he took me there. Can you imagine how happy I was after weeks of longing to be taken in this fancy bakery? But it's not just a fancy bakery, I tell you. 

Sophie's Mom is a quaint little store situated in San antonio Village. It offers cupcakes, mochi balls, cake pops even breads too. Since it was our first time there we bought most of their best sellers. We wanted to try everything so we'd know what to buy on our next visit. We bought Red Velvet Cupcakes, Chocolate Cake pops and Frozen Brazo and Cookie dough mochis. We we're surprised at how cheap our bill was with our goodies. We weren't the only one surprised, even the cashier was surprised at how our orders kept coming. Hahaha! 





I love love love these cake pops! They tasted really good and inspired me to make one on my spare time. :)



I didn't have a photo of our mochi balls. But they were to die for! At the price of 40php, you wouldn't want to miss that! I swear! :)

This has got to be one of the sweetest weekend I've ever had. But none of it would have been possible without my favorite boy in the world. Thank you God for blessing me with someone like him. I am and I will be forever grateful for having him in my life. :) :)

(All of the photos were taken with Instagram)

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I so want to visit! Sweet naman ni Paolo, hindi ako makapaniwala hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go!! Bring your friends as well. Haha. Ako din eh. Hahaha, I kid :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so yummy.... I hope they have some accessible branches in malls where I can visit Sophie's Mom.... They all look divine...

    http://littlemisshoney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too. I think they deliver. I'm just not sure what their minimum order is :) Thank you! :)

      Delete
  4. SWEET!
    i'm following you
    mind to follow back :)

    www.feliciayohana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete