Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Sweet treats part 1


I had a rough week last week. The weekend was the only thing I was looking forward to after Valentine's Day. My friends and I planned to watch the most awaited movie for the month, The Vow, as our post Valentine's date. I've been waiting for this movie since I saw the trailer on Youtube while searching for wedding videos. And the fact that Rachel McAdams is one of my favorite actress makes it more exhilarating. Come Saturday, my mom sent my allowance later that expected. I was really broke and broken hearted knowing I won't be able to come watch with them. It was kind of depressing. Really. I don't like staying at our dorm on weekends. It's lonely and boring. Hours later, upon receiving my allowance, I got a text from P asking if I want to come over instead and I said yes. I went to Fort and had one of the best weekends ever. :)

P took me to Jamba Juice for the first time. I was surprised that he was willing to walk from their condo to the furthest part of High Street. He doesn't usually do this so I kind of appreciated the effort. We didn't stay long in Jamba Juice. We just ordered and left. I ordered the Strawberries wild and he ordered the Banana berry with added  Daily Vitamin boost on both of our drinks. I liked my drink and what he ordered as well. But personally I think the drink would've tasted better without the added boost. I think it's responsible for the tangy taste. I don't know. Haha

Our next stop was Sonja's Cupcakes. They're store was decorated with hearts to match Valentine's Day. Cute! Both of us were craving for Red Velvet but they already ran out when we arrived. :( We just ordered whatever is available. I wish Sonja's would bake Red Velvet all the hours they're open. It's kind of disappointing leaving without Red Velvet. But anyway, I enjoyed what I ordered. :)



We bought this one (Berries n' Cream) for Ate Alyn. She loved it better than Sonja's Red Velvet. :)

That was how my Saturday went. Wait for my next post, you'll love it. :)

xoxo

1 comment: