Pages

Saturday, February 04, 2012

Last Friday Night Part 2

After dinner we headed to CenterStage where the rest of our friends are. Food was served shortly after we arrived and it saddened me that I only get to eat 1 stick of barbecue (which was really good) because we we're still full from our dinner at Italianni's. At the first few minutes they were playing a number of mellow songs and when we started singing Avril Lavigne's Complicated the night began. 

I don't want to go into details of what happened last night. It's not like I got drunk or whatever. Actually, Bj, Ly and I left early but we dropped by Bubble Tea for milk tea before going home. I have no photos for that, though, since my camera's memory is full already. 

It was a well spent night. I hope to have more of these for this year.  Sequel to this night would totally be awesome. 

Warning: Photo vomit




















 All photos were grabbed from Angelica Dominguez' album. :)

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment