Pages

Friday, February 03, 2012

Last Friday night part 1



A friday night after one week of stressful examination is worth making unforgettable.  We all deserved to wind out after those sleepless nights, cluttered thoughts and mind-boggling test questions phase. So we decided to spend the whole night forgetting about school with good company and good food.

We finished our last test 30 minutes early than the allotted time and proceeded to my dormitory to search the internet for a good restaurant to dine at. Having a lot of options to choose from already made it hard for us to decide where but our clashing cravings made it more difficult. One wants pasta while the other one wants sushi. Where to eat is always an award winning question. Haha anyway, we decided to "just decide" while on the way to Tomas Morato. After much discussion and debate, we finally came up with a decision- Italianni's.

I have to admit, it was my first time there. I cant remember how many times I've asked my friends to treat me there whenever we pass by their branch in TriNoma on the way to Gelatissimo. I love their interiors and their floral covered couches! It looks cozy enough for me. And that's why I was a bit hyped when we decided to eat there. I was one happy girl last night :)






Here's what we ordered:


Spaghetti and Meatballs
One of Italianni's Specialty: huge homemade meatballs in their signature marinara sauce.


Classico
*I can't remember what this Pizza's name is but I think it's the Classico.

Carbonara Classico
Smoked bacon and button mushroom in Parmesan cream sauce

I swear the food was great. We finished everything! It was worth every penny we spent hahaha I wish our friend Jillian was there though. It would have been a lot more fun if she was there. :)

And here's the aftermath:










There were only a few pictures because I forgot my camera's memory card on my desk! Gaaaaaahd :( But thank technology for internal memory. I made use of what little space it has. And there you go.  

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment